Honored Contributor

Re: Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub

On 1/31/2015 annabella said: She seemed unstable...like Mother, like Daughter.

It can be very difficult for the child/adult child to deal with the suicide or the accidental overdose of a parent.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 AnikaBrodie said:

CNN is reporting live right now. She was found unresponsive in the tub of her home by her husband, Nick Gordon. Tried to administer CPR ... and was transported to a hospital in Atlanta. Bobbi is now 21 years old.

This is so sad. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

She's so young. How awful.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Boy, just like CNN to monopolize this story and continue to keep it going. Wonder what the heck they would do if there wasn't a major story for them to keep going. I used to love to watch CNN, but not any more..... Believe the cured me of watching them during the Ferguson situation.

Honored Contributor

Such a pity that people idolize Whitney, when her most important role was to provide a safe and proper home for this girl, didn't do it, and now the daughter is possibly following in her footsteps.

But in reality, while I'm sure she has a lot to overcome from her upbringing, she is now an adult, and no one can get control over her life, except her. She is not unlike many millions of people who grew up with drugging or drunk parents, are neglected or abused, and they find the strength to pull themselves out of that lifestyle and do better. I hope she gets and takes full advantage of all the help that is out there for her, and chooses to do better than her mother did.

Esteemed Contributor

How tragic this entire situation is. I hope she survives and gets some help to get her life together.

Esteemed Contributor

Last August her husband was in a car crash and charged with DUI. Lots of drama continues in that family.
Super Contributor

I feel so bad for Bobbi Kristina. She obviously misses her mother very much. I hope that she gets the help that she is screaming at the top of her lungs for.

My guess is that this was no accident. I think it was a suicide attempt.

We are coming up on the three year anniversary of her mother's death (Feb 11), and her mother died in a bath tub.

Too much of a "coincidence" for me to think that it was "an accident".

Plus, her husband had run out to do an errand when this happened.

She wanted to be found.

If such a place exists between life and death, where loved ones who have passed on can come to us and talk to us, I would hope that her mother would go to Bobbi, and say, "Honey, don't do this! Learn from me! Learn from my mistakes. I would give anything to still be alive. I would give anything to not have died, so that we could still be together. I would give anything to have never done drugs. I know that you miss me. I miss you too, but this is not the way for us to be together again. I will always be with you in your heart. You have a life to live, babies to birth. Now is not your time."

Last that I heard on CNN was that she is breathing. What isn't known is, is she breathing on her own, or is she on a vent.

I hope that she will recover physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 wildcat fan said: Last August her husband was in a car crash and charged with DUI. Lots of drama continues in that family.

Her husband is a boy that Whitney & Bobbi unofficially 'adopted' when he was a teenager. After Whitney died, the daughter married this housemate she grew up with. Wow...more drama.

And if HE grew up w/ the crazy Whitney/Bobbi and SHE grew up w/ the crazy Whitmey/Bobbi...and it sounds like he's had run-ins with law...the crazy continues....doesn't sound like the best, stable relationship.

Esteemed Contributor

I would guess that she elected to be in the condition she was found in.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 sidsmom said:
On 1/31/2015 wildcat fan said: Last August her husband was in a car crash and charged with DUI. Lots of drama continues in that family.

Her husband is a boy that Whitney & Bobbi unofficially 'adopted' when he was a teenager. After Whitney died, the daughter married this housemate she grew up with. Wow...more drama. The crazy continues.

My understanding is the family was very unhappy with this decision and she was not really speaking to her aunt and grandmother because she didn't want to listen to anything they had to say. Big red warning flag that she was headed for trouble.