Respected Contributor

Ok, may-be I shouldn't post this the day before Thanksgiving, but feeling a little stressed about tomorrow's meal prep etc.,  perhaps expounding a bit will release some of the anxiety.

What frustrates me...no sooner then I clean or wash something, DH husband dirties it.  It can be the bathroom, kitchen table, stove top, crumbs on the floor.  Its like running around after a three year old.

Another thing that irks me about myself is not being able to understand how to achieve certain tasks or functions on my laptop or cell phone.   I am far from being dumb and can follow directions, but just get so frustrated when I can't get "a machine" to do what I want it to do.  

Well I guess if I only have two frustrations I am lucky.  

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Honored Contributor

My physical limitations as I grow older.

Valued Contributor

Re: What frustrates you?

[ Edited ]

@Allegheny   I feel ya'........................BUT, please know, it's exaggerated reaction because the stress from the holiday prep.  Please try to stop, take a few deep breathes and exhale slowly.  Remember..."this, too, shall pass" has been a good mantra for me.  That, and trying to keep my mouth shut when I know I'm tired and stressed.  Still working hard on the last one almost weekly.

Honored Contributor

Not being able to go back to work because of disability. I wish more than anything that I could have my old job again! Sure miss the money, too.Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

What frustrates you?  Mostly me.  I am generally the root of my frustrations.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Good one @Marp!  I certainly find that a lot of my frustrations are based on my own expections of myself.

Honored Contributor

I get frustrated waiting in line to check out (dept. stores, food stores, etc.) when there are many other registers, but just no one to open them. 🤔

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

My physical limitations as I grow older.

I so hear you there, sistah 😩

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Wait'll he gets old!

Honored Contributor

Housework frustrates me.  It is boring and never done.