Trusted Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

Ok, may-be I shouldn't post this the day before Thanksgiving, but feeling a little stressed about tomorrow's meal prep etc.,  perhaps expounding a bit will release some of the anxiety.

What frustrates me...no sooner then I clean or wash something, DH husband dirties it.  It can be the bathroom, kitchen table, stove top, crumbs on the floor.  Its like running around after a three year old.

Another thing that irks me about myself is not being able to understand how to achieve certain tasks or functions on my laptop or cell phone.   I am far from being dumb and can follow directions, but just get so frustrated when I can't get "a machine" to do what I want it to do.  

Well I guess if I only have two frustrations I am lucky.  

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

@Allegheny Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!  Well, you and I are clones!! Everything you said is describing me. LOL

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Oh you should be here in Florida!   These snowbirds come in and hog up our food and Dr appointments.    The roads are packed in bumper to bumper traffic, and they cause so many accidents.   The worst thing about them, is most have a lot of money and are so mean.

I have no patience for them anymore.  If they get mean, I get mean right back.   I had someone yell at me cause I was blocking an isle.  She said get the hell out of my way.  I moved my cart to the center of the isle and walked away, and said "Hey have a nice day"  

I had to get another cart and start all over again but it was worth it.

My motto is  Don't get mad get even.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Constant pain and exhaustion.  Inability to do ordinary things that I used to take for granted.  Not worth it.

@LilacTree  I understand-you have to pick your battles so to speak.

I hope you don't mean that life is not worth it because there is still some spark there in you.

@Cakers3

Thanks Cakers.  As I just said to Cherry in another post, I am being very negative today . . . it will pass.  There are many reasons, but I won't go into them.

BTW Happy Thanksgiving!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

What frustrates me is feeling overwhelmed by my tasks.  Once I start, I'm okay.  Just getting to that point keeps me up at night.  I can't do anything until the house is clean.   Clutter around the house distracts me    Lol

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

My independence due to my disability , especially my inability to drive and having to rely on others to take me everywhere.

@Sassy7356

I sure do empathize, I haven't driven in four or five years due to physical disabilities.  It really rots.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

very little

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut   Your back!!!!!   Hurray!    I hope you are feeling better!

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

very little

@hckynut

Hey John!!  Good to see you back!  I told you, you are indestructible!!  Seriously, take it easy and enjoy a nice Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.  ~Ford

Formerly Ford1224
Esteemed Contributor

Ugh.  So many things.  I won't bore you with the details.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm the only person in this house that wipes off the counter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval