Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are you expecting for a high in your temperature outside today?

WOW at these temps!😮 The current temp is 69. I sheepishly report the high today was 71.😎

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

96 today  Miami/Ft. Lauderdale .  Feels like 105. Oppressive heat.

This is the hottest summer yet. I've lived in So Fl for 49 years. 

In 1974 - 1982, I taught at Coconut Grove Elementary....no air conditioning!!! I was young then!

Honored Contributor

Slightly humid with haze from the Canadian fires. It hit 85 but the next three days will be really hot and steamy in central Wisconsin.

Valued Contributor

I'm so over sweating lol.
People who like the heat don't understand what humidity dies to heat....you just can't breathe.
It's kinda crazy but I have to water the gardens of my neighbor and myself at 7 am. She's 92 and I don't want her out there with the chore.
It's sundresses and flip flops Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

70 degrees and rain--we need it

Regular Contributor

Greetings from the Face of the Sun aka Phoenix.  Another week of temps Around 115-118.  However next Sunday is "only" expected to be 110 and next week 107.  Better break out my Barefoot Dreams cardi

Honored Contributor

The thing about temperatures given for most all of the weather reports is that they give you what the airport thermometer is reading which can be very misleading b/c most airports are located away from the city where temperatures are generally lower than city temps. City temperatures are much higher and some are significantly higher depending on where you are. I go by what my personal outdoor thermometer reads which is usually higher than what the weather people say. I'm in the city, not at the airport. 

Today my thermometer reads 100'. Weather people say it's 95'. 🌡

Valued Contributor

It's 8:00 pm in Central Illinois and 88 degrees. Not a thing is stirring not even a mouse.
Tomorrow gearing up mid 90s.
Nothing like chilling after a cool shower with watermelon fruitcicles......Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

76 degrees with 86% humidity at 7 this morning in Illinois. There's a green glob on radar that might turn into a decent storm interruption from the heat. We also had an earthquake, 2.1 during the night which is common here on the Madrid Fault, but especially so with the heat.
Today high 90s.
Well, another day in the freezer lol.
Hope not to get freezer burn 😂
Respected Contributor

We will be 105-107 the next six days...the weather guy says we may have a chance for a little rain next week, but I think it is just a rumor! The heat index is 112 today and I could tell when I had to drive to dr and walk through a parking garage and then almost a block on the pavement. Unbearable. Thought I would almost never cook off when I got home.