Valued Contributor

This has probably been discussed already but I missed it. What has happened to the video clips they used to have under all the items. I went to a beauty item and wanted to see how it was used and no video.

I really miss them. Did something happen? TIA

Honored Contributor

Hi, DJP! I just picked a couple of items at random and I can view the videos. (Using an iMac, with Firefox.)

Could you provide the specific item number you're having a problem with?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Hi, dooBdoo The item # is A258521 Mally eyeliner.

Honored Contributor
On 8/10/2014 DJP said:

Hi, dooBdoo The item # is A258521 Mally eyeliner.

I just checked, and it does have a video (7:18 in length), and I was able to view it (well, I just looked at the first minute or soWink).

You might want to try a different browser, or delete the cookies and cache and quit and then relaunch your browser. And be sure you have the most recent version of add-ons and plugins. I hope that helps! Sorry your having problems.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I found my problem. I can see the video clips. Thank You

Honored Contributor

Cool! I'm glad all is well, DJP!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor