Pumpkin Soup Crackers

Pumpkin Bread/Muffin Mix

Pumpkin Pasta Sauce

etc. etc. etc.

Anybody else?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Goodies-No Willpower Today

Entenmann's Little Bites Pumpkin Muffins. Delicious - and the best part is DH hates pumpkin so they're all mine!

Formerly Posted Years Ago Under LuLuBelle

Don't Forget to Spay and Neuter Your Pets

Honored Contributor

Pumpkin yoghurt and pumpkin biscotti....waiting for pumpkin pie.

Respected Contributor

Oh yes!

I great my pumpkin fix with the sugar free pumpkin pie Torani coffee syrup YUM!

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Pumpkin yoghurt and pumpkin biscotti....waiting for pumpkin pie.

I  also bought the pumpkin biscotti at TJ's.   To bring to Ds and DDIL and kids.

Maybe.

Respected Contributor

I had my break down the other week with pumpkin macaroons, pumpkin granola, Pumpkin spice  ice cream cookie things. 

Valued Contributor

That was me last week when I was at Trader Joe's. Have you tried their Sticky Pumpkin Cake yet? You HAVE to try it. It's in the freezer section. When I saw the sign featuring it as a new pumpkin product, I new it was going into my cart. LOL!. So glad I tried it. You just pop in the micro for a minute and a half, take it out and flip it over onto a plate. The cake is so moist and gooey with this sauce that sits and drips down onto the cake. I thought it was just caramel but the description says it's caramel and rum. And there's also little pecans in it. I paired mine with a hot cup of coffee and I was soooo happy! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@LeoGrl wrote:
That was me last week when I was at Trader Joe's. Have you tried their Sticky Pumpkin Cake yet? You HAVE to try it. It's in the freezer section. When I saw the sign featuring it as a new pumpkin product, I new it was going into my cart. LOL!. So glad I tried it. You just pop in the micro for a minute and a half, take it out and flip it over onto a plate. The cake is so moist and gooey with this sauce that sits and drips down onto the cake. I thought it was just caramel but the description says it's caramel and rum. And there's also little pecans in it. I paired mine with a hot cup of coffee and I was soooo happy! Smiley Happy

That sounds finger licking good Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I always stock up on TJs pumpkin goodies. Lovelove the pumpkin bread pudding & toaster pastry. This year's favorites are the pumpkin chai loaf cake and the petite pumpkin spice yogurt cookies. There was pumpkin kringle too.

Sticky toffee pudding is a favorite dessert of mine so I bought the TJs pumpkin one but wasn't impressed. It was okay as generic STP, but didn't taste pumpkin-y to me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@LeoGrl wrote:

@LeoGrl  I didn't get that one.  LOL   They had frozen pumpkin pies and a box of 6 mini pumpkin pies but I bake my own pie at Thanksgiving.

We did snarf up a box of pumpkin ice cream sandwiches at Whole Foods  last week.

They didn't last long.  LOL