Honored Contributor

Trader Joe's, Pumpkin Edition

The new Fearless Flyer is out, "the pumpkin one", as TJ's puts it. This isn't literally every single product, but most of the "new"ones.

IMG_1286.JPGIMG_1287.JPGIMG_1288.JPGIMG_1289.JPG

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's, Pumpkin Edition

Pumpkin ice cream?  That's a new one on me.  

Honored Contributor

IMG_1290.JPGIMG_1291.JPGIMG_1292.JPGIMG_1293.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Laura14, that's one of their best-selling items. Other ice cream makers often do pumpkin ice cream. Baskin-Robbins does one.

Honored Contributor

I had TJ's pumpkin cheerios for breakfast and I have the frozen pumpkin waffles for the weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Laura14, that's one of their best-selling items. Other ice cream makers often do pumpkin ice cream. Baskin-Robbins does one.

@Moonchilde  Never heard of it.  I don't eat ice cream all that often so I missed it.  I was kind of on the fence as to how that would taste but I guess if it's a best seller, it must work.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know why we can't have these goodies all year long.  I love anything pumpkin.  I bet that pumpkin yogurt is good.  My vote for the single most delicious pumpkin thing goes to Dairy Queen for their annual pumpkin pie blizzard.  I wait all year for it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Laura14

Your post reminded me, we also got the mini cones, pumpkin ginger.  Small, very tasty and about 100 calories only.

And!  Pumpkin cream cheese, a little is great on a Ritz.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde  Never heard of it.  I don't eat ice cream all that often so I missed it.  I was kind of on the fence as to how that would taste but I guess if it's a best seller, it must work.  

@Laura14

I used to love ice cream, I have it maybe once or twice a year now.  I really like pumpkin ice cream and TJ's is by far the very best.

Honored Contributor

Pumpkin is like any of their other seasonal flavors, I have see mango, cranberry, blueberry and a few others

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.