Esteemed Contributor

No. Check other networks. Have bought all 9 of mine there.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of the LG Sunset L33L from HSN when it was the TS for $130. They have it for that price now. It's the 1st Android Tracfone that I have seen that would work in our zip code. DH really likes it. I don't use mine much but it's a nice phone.  Comes with 1200 mins. They have other phones on sale.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

I am so GLAD you brought this up.  I need a cell phone -- a cheap one, just 4 emergencies.

Consumer Cellular Phones & Plans

SafeLink Wireless a/k/a Obama Phones.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I bought the Tracfone that HSN recently sold.  The phone would not work in my house.  I had to step outside to get a signal (I'm in the country).  A phone I bought from them a few years back also didn't work in my house.  I sent it back.  HOWEVER, I bought the same phone from QVC last year when they had a special and it worked fine in my house.  I think these companies get different carriers for the specials....why else would the HSN phone not work but the QVC phone does work?

So, I'm waiting for QVC to have a new special because I would like an updated phone with a better camera, etc.

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

I think I would like to get a Samsung because the camera would be much better than on my LG. I have to look into it. 

Honored Contributor

My DH finally got tired of me forgetting to go to Walmart to buy extra minutes (I never use the thing!) that he put me on his plan in case I had an accident.  I ended my plan because I was paying 100.00 a month just to call him and ask for a loaf of bread!  Pretty expensive bread!  (as teachers we couldn't use a cell).