Esteemed Contributor

Today I found out the secks of my grandbaby!

Went to my daughters appt earlier today and found out my daughter is having a boy! She also told me today they decided to use the name that is my favorite. Finnegan Rhys (Finn for short). I am so excited!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

Re: Today I found out the secks of my grandbaby!

Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations, Irshgrl! I love the name Finn. Can you tell me how Rhys is pronounced? Is it anything like the word 'Rice'?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

oh Congrats on the boy and I LOVE the name............my grandmother used to say............boys are our laughter and little girls our heart.................she was right, my boys made me laugh.........good thing to, sometimes it was the only thing that kept them alive LOL....................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

Congrats to you, your daughter, and to our future Finn! Oh, how wonderful!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

I am thrilled for you and your entire family!!! His name is beautiful.. There is nothing quite like a new baby in the family.

When Finnegan Rhys arrives please keep us posted...

Super Contributor

Congratulations to everyone! Love the nickname Finn.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so beyond excited. This is my first grandchild. I picked up about $400 worth of clothes and baby stuff this morning. Wow, they have so much great stuff now compared to what they had in 1989. The car seats look so much safer than what they had available then.

It is pronounced Reese or Reece Topaz!!

Thanks everyone.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

Congrats Grandma!

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

I am so beyond excited. This is my first grandchild. I picked up about $400 worth of clothes and baby stuff this morning. Wow, they have so much great stuff now compared to what they had in 1989. The car seats look so much safer than what they had available then.

It is pronounced Reese or Reece Topaz!!

Thanks everyone.

Laughing like crazy right now because that's going to be me when the day happens. Lowdy, help my daughter and SIL. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."