Honored Contributor

Re: This is about the weather.......

On 8/18/2014 betteb said:
On 8/18/2014 ShowMe said:

I'm west of you Showme and it's supposed to be bumping 100 here all week, plus the humidity of the occasional isolated T-storm.

Yep, that's what they're saying it is supposed to do here too. And, not looking forward to it.

I'm in South Central Kansas

I remember that from when we have posted together during other weather situations........

Honored Contributor

Unusual humidity here. I prefer a breeze to clear and circulate the air.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I know Sylvia......I've been there in July, August, and February......when there in February it snowed quite a bit, but by the end of the day it was gone.......and that was fine with me........

it's very dry atmosphere here---if there is a bit of humidity, we can all feel it---dry snow and winters---that's why we're wrinkly. Smiley Happy))))))
Esteemed Contributor

I'm west of you Showme and it's supposed to be bumping 100 here all week, plus the humidity of the occasional isolated T-storm.

Yep, that's what they're saying it is supposed to do here too. And, not looking forward to it.

I'm in South Central Kansas

I remember that from when we have posted together during other weather situations........

Yes me too, but I thought I would post it for the others who said they would like to know where we areSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Ok girls......I would like to watch the local news now because of all that is going on here in St. Louis County.......and then I want to see if I can get to sleep earlier tonight. Haven't been sleeping well most of this past week.....and it is starting to take its toll on me. Do know the reserves are here tonight and want to see this.......

Hope you all have a safe and good night.

Honored Contributor

We haven't had the air on here for over a week. Nice sleeping weather at night!

One of our poster's son is in the Guard and headed your way, Show Me. She's asking for prayers.

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Lucky Charm said:

We haven't had the air on here for over a week. Nice sleeping weather at night!

One of our poster's son is in the Guard and headed your way, Show Me. She's asking for prayers.

I know......I have already posted to her.......we are posting friends here........I was just about to sign out and saw her thread. I remember when he went Afghanistan, and when he came home. Believe me, I have been praying for quite some time now. Have no idea what this night will end up being.

Still want to watch the news and get ready for bed.

Valued Contributor

nighty-night...
Honored Contributor

Am asking everyone for their prayers for the folks that are in harm's way tonight........

Super Contributor

Sending white light and positive thoughts for peace and justice in MO.