Esteemed Contributor

Re: They deleted my serious question

Calling others children or being in kindergarten, imo, is putting you in the same class.

Just saying.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lila Belle wrote:
Calling others children or being in kindergarten, imo, is putting you in the same class.

Just saying.

Just saying?  That's what junior high school kids say.  At least you're progressing.

Edited to add that I just ran across one of your posts in another thread in which you compared posters to middle schoolers.  Double standard?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised that you're stooping to the same level that you have accused others of being on.
Trusted Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
I'm surprised that you're stooping to the same level that you have accused others of being on.

You are correct, in my last post to you, I certainly "stooped".  And I'm very sorry for the line about you being promoted.  

I still say, though, that it's hypocritical of you to chastize me for my initial comment when you made a similar comment on another thread. 

Honored Contributor

Even BEFORE he was running for anything, any comments on him (except for CA) were major No-No's.

No mentions of his development business, no mentions of his wife's business, no mentions of his bankruptcies, NADA allowed.

Respected Contributor

Didn't his wife make reproductions of her own jewelry in mystery metal and sold it here?
Honored Contributor

I actually have sympathy for the hair..just goes to show that all the money in the world can't fix bad hair.Life has to go on as is.
Honored Contributor

Maryebrown, this is my new nic, which I have been very open about.  The other nic became too toxic and I just wanted it done with. 

Frankly, too many of my "fans" are on the other BB, so I doubt I will be posting there.

I was not the one who posted about "T," I was just questioning why my thread asking about the process was deleted.

Nice to hear from you, I have always considered you a friend.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Chickenbutt, I think there will just be a lot of "getting used to" on these new forums. The terms of service and posting guidelines have always been there but have not been enforced stringently or uniformly. It appears that from now on, they are going to be on top of things as far "letter of the law" and equally, and all posters will just have to deal with it. For some it may mean changing their posting style :-)
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Actually, there should not be a Donald trump thread in  the first place as political discussions are against the rules. 

Oh Teacher!!! You forgot to give us our homework!!