Super Contributor

The stores were crazy today!

I was at Target, Hobby Lobby and Kohls. Kohls was BY FAR the most busy. It was like the day after Christmas or something. My main goal was to buy for my two angels from the angel tree. I love doing that. I also bought a new tree skirt, some ornaments and a new pillow.

Anyone else go shopping today?

Occasional Contributor

Re: The stores were crazy today!

I shop strictly online because I hate crowds. I would not go near a b&m this time of year.

Respected Contributor

I went grocery shopping this morning around 9:30. Empty, empty, empty.

Super Contributor

No busier than any other Tuesday. Restaurants were doing a good business, though, because many were honoring the Military and Veterans by giving them discounts or free meals, so parking lots were full.

Super Contributor

I was at Kohl's today too and yes, it was crazy! I thought, what is going on? Are people Christmas shopping hot and heavy already? There were lines waiting to check out. Left and headed home to do my shopping online.

Respected Contributor

On 11/11/2014 Linders Back said:

No busier than any other Tuesday. Restaurants were doing a good business, though, because many were honoring the Military and Veterans by giving them discounts or free meals, so parking lots were full.

The store were no busier than usual around here.

Super Contributor

Will do online again this year and avoid the B & M stores......too hectic......too much time wasted.....too easy to not have UPS just deliver to my door.....Also cutting back on gifts this year.........now if there was only grocery delivery in my area I would be happy.........
Regular Contributor

The stores were crazy yesterday.

People were asking if they missed Thanksgiving and woke up on Black Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered from Kohl's online last night. I will go out for a bit on Friday, but no malls{#emotions_dlg.scared}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I went today (12th) with my niece and sister, it was very cold and raining and still stores were full, it was awful, but I'm a happy girl, found my first pair of skinny jeans, want to tuck them in my riding boots.