Trusted Contributor

Always everything, in Santa wrap of course  and signed left handed.

Honored Contributor

I always wrapped gifts from "Santa".  But my very observant daughter got suspicious one year, when she picked up a gift from him, and said, "we have this wrapping paper!"

Esteemed Contributor

Our Grands are 4 and 6.  We put all their gifts into two huge fabric bags that are personalized (thanks Ebay).  They are young enough to really tear into them.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I always wrapped gifts from "Santa".  But my very observant daughter got suspicious one year, when she picked up a gift from him, and said, "we have this wrapping paper!"

LOL.....exactly why i said that the elves used OUR supplies and wrapping paper once they arrived. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor
Santa doesn't wrap. That's what Mom told us and we abide by with our kids.
Frequent Contributor

The Santa at the mall told our granddaughter that the gifts from him would have a big "X" on the back. I put those gifts under the tree on Christmas Eve and would use ribbon to make the "X."

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

When my daughter had said the same thing, I told her that he probably ran out of paper and had to use ours.

Esteemed Contributor

Santa only brings the one or two big ticket items and the stocking items. They are not wrapped and go under the tree after kiddos go to bed. The rest are from family and they are wrapped so it does not matter if they see the paper being used. Anyway you do it is fun for the kids.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Where have I been?  I never heard of not wrapping gifts from Santa.  They are in a different paper -with Santas on it, of course. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My children and grandchildrens gifts got/get wrapped. But I know people who didnt wrap. I just thought its more fun to have them excited in anticipation while tearing off the paper.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles