Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

Will miss the game, flying to Hawaii that day but Go Pats! 

Stray,

What island are you going to? I love Hawaii!!!!!My favorite vacation spot.

Esteemed Contributor
I don't do football. When is the Super Bowl?
I like to shop during events like that since the roads and stores are so empty, and my crude neighbor will probably be grilling in the yard while loudly drunk. She's a pip!
Respected Contributor

I have no interest at all in the game itself. I've been invited to a couple of parties and if I go, it'll be purely for the social aspect. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

For me the Super Bowl marks the end of all the holiday festivities from Thanksgiving until this Sunday.  Super Bowl as not been as much fun after  the back to back time of the 90's with my lifetime team, Dallas Cowboys.   I so wanted a threepeat.  For one short week I thought maybe we could finally possibly in my lifetime have a Super Bowl between the Cowboys and Houston and being played in Houston.  It was a nice dream a couple of weeks ago.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

No big party here but will be watching. Am I the only one rooting for the Pats here. From MA, come on people, let's give them a little support.

@luvdoodles- Jersey here! nope Go Pats!  Chris Hogan, a Jersey Boy! Rutgers three will rule! TB go! 

@Stray

NY checking in!!!  Go Brady!!!  Go Pats!!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

The line is only 3 points?  That's close.

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 I feel the same way about the Super Bowl being the end of the "holiday season".  We have two birthdays in January, then have a big SB party every year.  After that I can finally stop planning for things for a while and take a breath.

Respected Contributor

Re: Super Bowl Day!

[ Edited ]

I am watching it myself, or maybe my husband will watch with me. He's not as hard-core as I am. I am rooting for the winners ... The New England Patriots. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

Wasn't it supposed to be on already?   I know it's scheduled for 2/5 but that seems late to me.