Trusted Contributor

Are you going to or having a super bowl party?  Who are you rooting for?  We will be at our son's house and rooting for Atlanta!!  I will bring chocolate chip cookies!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm rooting for the puppies.  I will bring dog biscuits!

Honored Contributor

I don't think I'm watching and I live outside of Atlanta.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine is actually attending the game. I'm not hosting or going to a party. I might watch, but I doubt it. I will be rooting for Atlanta though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I  am hosting some friends. We are all rooting for Atlanta.

We are all contributing some kind of food/drinks  for the get together.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

No party, but my husband and I always have good food and watch the game. I am rooting for Atlanta!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Not having, going to or hosting a party but will be rooting for Atlanta (although I seriously doubt I'll even watch the game)!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of either team, but I will root for Atlanta to make it interesting. I love football so I'm hoping for a competitive game. I'm also looking forward to Lady Gaga.🏉🏉

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Ii'll take some cookies... or even biscuits.  You can keep the game. :-)

Honored Contributor

I probably won't watch the game, as I'm not really that interested.  I'd like to see Atlanta win, however.