Respected Contributor
On 2/13/2014 Dagna said:
On 2/13/2014 Lila Belle said:

That's really gross. Dagna.

What part isn't true?

it's actually not gross.........may be uncomfortable for some, but it's not gross and it does cause someone pause, as to what's the difference......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor
Nothing more powerful than the sense of touch and sound.
Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2014 blackbirdraven said:
On 2/13/2014 Dagna said:
On 2/13/2014 Lila Belle said:

That's really gross. Dagna.

What part isn't true?

it's actually not gross.........may be uncomfortable for some, but it's not gross and it does cause someone pause, as to what's the difference......................................raven

Your agenda never seems to take into consideration the freedom of others to make what they believe is the best decisions for their families.

I didn't bring up TX - the fanatics did.

My post was in response to a "wish" that the same thing could have been done in TX as in the case of the Canadian brain dead mom (who - BTW - was in a different condition than the TX mom).

Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2014 Dagna said:

This is a joyful thread and I don't want to spoil it, but I think her issue is that seeing a baby - born at 21 weeks - recognize her mother is very threatening for those who want to insist that it's not even really a baby if the mother doesn't want it. There really are two people not just one involved.

This "joyous" thread was started to say that all babies have a chance at a full healthy life if they are born at 20 weeks.

That is just not true.

Also, I don't know how you assume you know anyone else's motivations or theories on life if they don't or can't carry a child full term.

Super Contributor
On 2/13/2014 terrier3 said:
On 2/13/2014 Dagna said:

This is a joyful thread and I don't want to spoil it, but I think her issue is that seeing a baby - born at 21 weeks - recognize her mother is very threatening for those who want to insist that it's not even really a baby if the mother doesn't want it. There really are two people not just one involved.

This "joyous" thread was started to say that all babies have a chance at a full healthy life if they are born at 20 weeks.

That is just not true.

Also, I don't know how you assume you know anyone else's motivations or theories on life if they don't or can't carry a child full term.

Whatever her motiviation, if this mother had aborted this baby - who clearly had the ability to recognize her - there certainly wouldn't have been the joyful outcome we are seeing.

And that would apparently be fine with many.

Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2014 Dagna said:
On 2/13/2014 terrier3 said:
On 2/13/2014 Dagna said:

That is just not true.

Whatever her motiviation, if this mother had aborted this baby - who clearly had the ability to recognize her - there certainly wouldn't have been the joyful outcome we are seeing.

And that would apparently be fine with many.

You are obsessed with this...if only you had as much concern for the health and well being of people already here!!!!

Your attitude will never convince anyone to move to your side on this issue.

Try showing a little kindness.