Honored Contributor

Re: Sponsors dropping The View

Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I think this time, I have to give The View a break.  The woman came on the show just to get her talking points heard, not because she felt she was wronged in her previous visit.  She came talking a mile a minute withou letting anyone really respond more than a second.  This lady talks like a memorized book.  Even when given logical answers, she won't change her speech.  It's as if she has it memorized one way and she's afraid to go left or right of her point.  She can't go beyond the surface of her points.

now THIS is a great summation of the entire segment today......and she is ready to come back......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

For the one that asked for specifics...Some sponsors that have dropped the View thus far are:  Party City, Snuggle, McCormick, Johnson & Johnson, and Eggland's Best.  

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

Well, she had enough exposure to show people that this type of interview doesn't work for world leaders.

Esteemed Contributor

@Constance2 wrote:

For the one that asked for specifics...Some sponsors that have dropped the View thus far are:  Party City, Snuggle, McCormick, Johnson & Johnson, and Eggland's Best.  

None of which I patronize. Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@Constance2 wrote:

That was me, thank you for responding.  So all these companies cancelled their sponsorship after today's show?

Honored Contributor

deepwaterdotter wrote:

Constance2 wrote:

That was me, thank you for responding.  So all these companies cancelled their sponsorship after today's show?

back in mid-september

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I'm not sure when these sponsors dropped their advertising from the View.  As far as any dropping today, I believe it is too early to tell.

On a side note to the Liberals who love the View...Is it difficult to understand that calling a woman "demented looking" and that her face should be on a Halloween mask is very wrong and unkind?  If someone said that about Joy Behar or Whoopi, it would be a different story.  I don't care what party you support; tearing down another human being to get ratings is just plain mean and shows your ignorance.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

I thought J&J "paused" advertising.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The screen jumped to a different thread!  Sorry--

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political and off topic.