Honored Contributor

Re: Something a little odd going on

You put a smile on my face, so very glad for you.Woman Happy

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@cherrywrote:

@LilacTree  as I recall you posted something in a thread ,about wondering what was going on, that you didn't know about. sometime ago.

They must have had a tough time trying to keep it a secret from you

@cherry

They keep a lot of things from me now.  I don't remember what it could have been some time ago, but maybe it was this when they first thought of it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I think you posted something about ,it on Mom to Mom's forum

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree Wow what a wonderful surprise.It must have taken a lot of work to pull that one off.I bet you will be feeling the love for months....happy happy birthday

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11wrote:

Sounds like a perfect day @LilacTree! Truly a wonderful experience and so happy that you were well enough to attend...

@Trinity11

Yes!  I drank a lot of electrolytes and wore a pain patch, and mostly sat.  As usual though, I couldn't eat.  My youngest made me a grilled cheese sandwich when we got home, and I had no problem falling asleep.

It was a great afternoon, one I will never forget.

Now I'm getting inundated with all the photos that were taken!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@cherrywrote:

@LilacTree  as I recall you posted something in a thread ,about wondering what was going on, that you didn't know about. sometime ago.

They must have had a tough time trying to keep it a secret from you

@cherry

Yes.  It was a real task for them because we talk all the time.  But they pulled it off!!

For a while I thought something bad had happened.  But then when so much time went by, I didn't think it was something bad.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

@LilacTree Wow what a wonderful surprise.It must have taken a lot of work to pull that one off.I bet you will be feeling the love for months....happy happy birthday

@dex

Yes, definitely.  I have great kids and a wonderful family and really sweet friends.  I have it all.

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree So happy for you! It sounds like a wonderful celebration that was totally unsuspected which difficult to pull off. 

Happy belated birthday 🎂! 

Respected Contributor

@LilacTreewrote:

My family has been acting strange this past week or so.  No phone calls, a lot of whispering, and my daughter told me to dress other than a t-shirt and jeans today because she wants to take me to see something she knows I will love.  She won't say what.  She wants to leave at 1:30 (why a specific time?)

I have a suspicion, but I won't say what right now.  I'll keep you advised!!

Enjoy the surprise !!