Respected Contributor

Searchers find Noah Chamberlin dead

He is the two-year-old child in Tennessee who went missing while walking in the woods with his grandmother and sister. According to the news he was found about a mile from the area where he was last seen. Such a terrible tragedy for the family.

Valued Contributor

Re: Searchers find Noah Chamberlin dead

Awful.  We need a heartbroken emoticon.

Honored Contributor

Oh my, such sad news.

Honored Contributor

Very sad Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

That poor little child.  My heart goes out to his family. Heartbreaking.

Super Contributor

So sad...

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

He is the two-year-old child in Tennessee who went missing while walking in the woods with his grandmother and sister. According to the news he was found about a mile from the area where he was last seen. Such a terrible tragedy for the family.

@Silver Lining  How did he get away from the Grandmother and sister, if you know.  Poor little guy, scared, alone, cold, probably fell asleep and the cold got him.

Esteemed Contributor

The little two year old wandered a mile away, can you imagine? They started searching immediately, it just tears your heart out that the didn't find him that night. Life can be so shamelessly unfair.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

This is so heartbreaking. My grandson is almost 2 and throughout this whole story it is hard not to think of him in this situation. This family must be absolutely beside themselves. I feel so much empathy and sadness for this family.

Did they say how he died? Was it exposure?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry for the loss but this story sounds very odd. How does a 2 year old boy get lost in the woods while walking with his grandmother and sister? I bet when they get the true details something else occurred.