Respected Contributor

Re: Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Are Engaged

Anyone expecting a wedding invitation? 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@this is my nic   If anyone on the board is, it would be @Pqfan  .  Remember when she was expecting that text from Harry when the baby was born?   LOL!   (she cracks me up!)  Pqfan, let us know when your wedding invitation arrives!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@this is my nic   If anyone on the board is, it would be @Pqfan  .  Remember when she was expecting that text from Harry when the baby was born?   LOL!   (she cracks me up!)  Pqfan, let us know when your wedding invitation arrives!

@Pearlee  Of course I will be going. I am an A lister and they hand delivered the invite to my home. If only my dog hadn’t eaten it first. 🤣 He ate the other 2 invites when she got married too 🤣

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@Pearlee  Of course I will be going. I am an A lister and they hand delivered the invite to my home. If only my dog hadn’t eaten it first. 🤣 He ate the other 2 invites when she got married too 🤣

@Pqfan   ROTFL!  LOL LOL LOL LOL