Honored Contributor

ST. PATRICK'S DAY........Will be starting our yearly thread

tonight on Community Chat......  Hope you will be joining us.  Will start it just a little before it starts.....know we will have some fun.  Am doing it here because this is where we always have it every year.  Look forward to sharing our thoughts and purchases.  Once again, it won't be for the full 24 hours, but at least there will be no other programs in between their shows......until I think about 6:00 Eastern time. 

You can check on the Q's main page for what is going to be available for us....and if you got your e-mail from the Q showing the items, you may want to check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ST. PATRICK'S DAY........Will be starting our yearly thread

SHOWME....Have a fun thread tomorrow.  I will try and pop in but meanwhile.....

Honored Contributor

Thank you for this.  Irish programming will also be on QVC Plus in the morning and from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Eastern).   I don't know, though I suppose the shows running from 6 to 11 pm are a repeat of shows that aired on Q during the afternoon.  Nice they do that for those who work or otherwise would miss them.  There's no Irish programming on Beauty IQ however - becuase Irish women are naturally beautiful.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thank you for this.  Irish programming will also be on QVC Plus in the morning and from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Eastern).   I don't know, though I suppose the shows running from 6 to 11 pm are a repeat of shows that aired on Q during the afternoon.  Nice they do that for those who work or otherwise would miss them.  There's no Irish programming on Beauty IQ however - becuase Irish women are naturally beautiful.  Smiley Happy

The programs will run on the regular Q channel starting at Midnight until 6:00 pm.  So, that is the hours we will be posting.  I don't watch the channel you are talking about because I don't like to watch things that are a repeat. 

Understand their reason for running it on that Q Plus, but probably many of the items will be sold out.  You're right about the beauty items.  They don't sell Irish products.

Valued Contributor

Nice thread @ShowMe

Planning to watch some of the programming.

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Juniebugz wrote:

Nice thread @ShowMe

Planning to watch some of the programming.

Hope you will be joining us on the thread.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

The programs will run on the regular Q channel starting at Midnight until 6:00 pm.  So, that is the hours we will be posting.  I don't watch the channel you are talking about because I don't like to watch things that are a repeat. 

Understand their reason for running it on that Q Plus, but probably many of the items will be sold out.  You're right about the beauty items.  They don't sell Irish products.

Okay, sorry about that.

Valued Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Some QVC Plus programming is live.

Not all repeats.

Some posters might enjoy watching those showings & posting then as well.

Honored Contributor

I will try to join,

Image result for happy st patrick's day animated pics