Honored Contributor

Robert Durst’s Possible Connection to 2 Missing California Teenager's:

L.A. Times reports and Entertainment Tonight reports their may be 2 missing teens:

<h1 class="trb_article_title_text">Robert Durst to be moved to mental health facility at prison</h1>

Durst could be linked to cold case murder of California teen

Caption Durst could be linked to cold case murder of California teen

For full story: LINK

Accused killer Robert Durst, the eccentric real estate heir who was the subject of the HBO documentary "The Jinx," was scheduled to be relocated Tuesday night to a mental health facility at a Louisiana state prison because of an acute medical condition, authorities said.

The move -- which was approved after much legal wrangling -- came on the same day that Durst’s legal troubles played out in several jurisdictions across the country, including a police raid at his Houston residence and the announcement by Eureka, Calif., police that the 71-year-old may have information about the disappearance of a teenage girl there nearly two decades ago.

“We are very interested in any information Mr. Durst may have in connection with the disappearance” of Karen Mitchell, said Eureka police Capt. Steve Watson, who did not identify Durst as either a suspect or person of interest in the 1997 case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

Re: Robert Durst’s Possible Connection to 2 Missing California Teenager's:

Hi cromer: I saw this earlier. I suspect there is more to him than we know right now.

Terribly sad for all his victims.

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of him until the VP posts. He's evil.

Honored Contributor

Hello ladies...yes I think there is more to come and yes he is truly evil.

Honored Contributor

Wow. I've seen the stories on Discovery ID, the HBO series, and read some of the articles over time, but didn't know about this. He's evil personified.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 dooBdoo said:

Wow. I've seen the stories on Discovery ID, the HBO series, and read some of the articles over time, but didn't know about this. He's evil personified.

He sure is...and it has already been checked out and he was in California at the time these 2 young ladies went missing.

Honored Contributor

When he said "I killed them all", I had a horrible feeling about what he actually meant.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 loveschocolate said:

When he said "I killed them all", I had a horrible feeling about what he actually meant.

Hmm...good point loves...very astute.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 croemer said:
On 3/18/2015 dooBdoo said:

He sure is...and it has already been checked out and he was in California at the time these 2 young ladies went missing.

It's so horrible to know his money and connections have protected him all these years, croemer. If proper investigation had been done when his first wife, Kathleen, disappeared it could very well have saved all these others.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I still can not get over the jury from Texas letting him off for chopping up his neighbor.