Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

“She wanted to be with Carrie,” her son Todd told Variety.

I am soooooo sad!

(my Dad passed away a year ago today)

Mary, I'm sorry it's a sad anniversary for you.  My mom died the same day as Natalie Wood....to this day, I always think of Natalie on that day, along with Mom.  

Respected Contributor

Wow. What more can be said. I had the pleasure of seeing Debbie put on a show at the New York State Fair in Syracuse years ago. What a talented lady.

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, I am completely speechless . . . I just can't believe this . . . what a tragedy for the Fisher-Reynold's family good thoughts and prayers to all of them both those that are with us and those that have left us too soon . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

So tragic, thankfully neither suffered long. I hope Todd can find peace amidst all  of pain and turmoil he must be feeling.

Esteemed Contributor

As a mother of a daughter I ADORE, the sad news about Debbie Reynolds doesn't surprise me at all.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, and the year isn't over yet. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Extra sympathies and prayers to Billie, only 24 and lost her mom and grandmom back to back.

Respected Contributor

So sad, but mother and daughter are joined together once more.  They lived next door to each other and now they will be together forever.  Tells you how powerful the mind is, her son said she wanted to be with her daughter.  Such a pull between mother and daughter - must make Todd and Carrie's daughter feel at peace knowing they are together.  I also just learned that Zsa Zsa's adopted son was in an accident the day she died and died a couple days after she died. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

As a mother of a daughter I ADORE, the sad news about Debbie Reynolds doesn't surprise me at all.

I said during dinner on Christmas day if she (Carrie) died, it would kill her mother. 

I wish I'd been wrong.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Carrie and Debbie are among the angels now.  Prayers and God's arms wrapped around the Fisher/Reynolds family.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!