Respected Contributor
I'm so sad! Smiley Sad

How heartbreaking for their family.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

Absolutely a sad, sad tragedy..  None of us were expecting this news.  RIP Carrie and Debbie..  Heart

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor
Incredibly sad news...the family has suffered a huge loss. My sister and I were given free tickets to see Debbie Reynolds about 10 years ago, I was so impressed by her ability to sing and dance at her age, she was funny too. The granddaughter and son use be overwhelmed with grief.
Honored Contributor

So heartbreaking.  If my daughter went before me, I'd likely want to die also.  I couldn't imagine planning her funeral. 

Respected Contributor

Oh how sad this news is to read. I can't help but think of Jeanne Bice and her daughter Lee also. Peace be with Debbie and Carrie. The hurt was just too much for her. The grief must be so hard for the family. God be with them.

Honored Contributor

Re: RIP ~ Debbie Reynolds

[ Edited ]

I'm shocked to hear this news.  So sad.  I recently saw her in one of the Christmas movies on ION TV (?). She looked so beautiful, and I jotted down the name of the movie; it should be somewhere in my many notes.  RIP, Debbie and her dear daughter Carrie.    Sending our compassionate thoughts and prayers to their families and friends.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Shocking ... and sad.  Condolences to Todd, Gary, and Billie.

Trusted Contributor

Reunited with her daughter -

How tragic for her son, granddaughter and step daughters, Joely and Tricia Fisher. I understand they were very close

She was an excellent entertainer.  May she rest in peace.

Esteemed Contributor

I understand.

She wanted to be with Carrie.....

RIP

Esteemed Contributor

As a mother of a son whom I adore my heart goes out to Debbie Reynolds!! I can't imagine outliving my son.The pain would be unbearable!! Carrie was the light in her mother's life.When the light was extinguished so was her will to continue on.How sad.

My heart goes out to Billie & Todd.

RIP!! Thank you Debbie & Carrie for lighting up our lives with your enormous talents.You will be sorely missed!! RIP!!!