Trusted Contributor

Re: 🌞ProjectRunway 10/15 "The Runway's in 3D!" SPOILERS POSSIBLE😊

I think it was way more creative and interesting when they got to design and print their own fabric. These odd Lego looking chunks were disapointing.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I think what I find charming about Kelly is that she has no clue about most of what Tim says.  Although we didn't need the interview clip early on where she said "I have no idea what he's talking about" because her face says it all, last night when Tim was going on and on you could tell by her face she was lost.  It's precious.

For me, I would like to see Kelly and Candace go to the finals.  I think Candace would take it.  I don't think Edmond can go all the way on this show (but I think he will be madly successful after the show).

Ashley seems to have gotten worse instead of better.  She has a long way to go to find her voice.  I think she is next to go.  My concern is that the producers will force them to keep Ashley because Plus Size is in now.

I think you're right @VaBelle35, I have a feeling that Ashley is going to be the Tim Gunn save for this season.

Honored Contributor

I love capes but Ashley's was downright awful.  Sadly, it was the best part of her ensemble. 

I loved Edmond's gown but it was more high fashion than avant garde.  Kelly has pulled out a few big wins lately.  As much as I would never wear any of her creations, I find myself rooting for her more and more.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I love capes but Ashley's was downright awful.  Sadly, it was the best part of her ensemble. 

I loved Edmond's gown but it was more high fashion than avant garde.  Kelly has pulled out a few big wins lately.  As much as I would never wear any of her creations, I find myself rooting for her more and more.

I so agree with you.  At first I was like why is Kelly even here but now I am like thank goodness she is . . . she is bringing the creativity that for whatever reason this show has been lacking this season.  The last couple of challenges that she won, she won hands down.

I also think I like the fact that she is a raw talent very intriguing.  Imagine what she could do after spending a bit of time at FIT to channel and hone that creativty?

I wish her the best.  I like Edmond and feel the same for him.  The rest I have no attachment to anymore.  Whatever happens, happens.

Honored Contributor

It's a toss up for me; I like both Edmond and Kelly too. I've been rooting for Edmond since the auditions when he said he's tried out for every season.  I hope it's finally his time. I know she can be a Queen B, but I have a soft spot for Candace as I know she had a tough life.  Ashley is talented, but I hate cry babies.

Honored Contributor

I'll be honest, the only one I would have a problem with winning at this point is Ashley.  She was great at the beginning but has really fallen short for the last 4-5 challenges.

While I don't care for Candice's personality, I think she does have some design chops.

Edmond and Kelly seem to me to be the most stable and overall talented right now.

This has been the most adrift season I have ever seen and to be honest it makes absolutely no sense to me.  It isn't like all of the talented designers were born x-amount of years ago . . . do the really talented up and coming designers now live on social media and don't need Project Runway?

Something has changed and unfortunately not for the better.

Respected Contributor

I only caught the ending Thursday so I just watched the show On Demand.  I agree with most of the comments here and the 3D

seemed like it was an add on just to promote the product.

And @momtochloe ITA something has changed.  On the older shows

the designers seemed hungrier.  This season's falling flat

for me as much as I hate saying it, there's something

misding the earlier seasons had but I can't put

my finger on it.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

I only caught the ending Thursday so I just watched the show On Demand.  I agree with most of the comments here and the 3D

my finger on it.

@newziesuzie Perhaps it is that the quality of the applicants is going down.

I like Edmond and he's a frontrunner to win this season. But it took him 14 tries before he made it onto the show!?!?
(not yelling at you my cyberfriend, just making my point).

I think that says something. OK, maybe his first attempts were bad or sloppy - we don't know. But he wasn't good enough. . .until now.

One other thing I noticed this season is that they didn't go to Mood as much and the Mood segment seems shorter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

my finger on it.

@newziesuzie, how about creativity, determination, sticktuitiveness (sp?), passion, positive energy/enthusiasm, excitement, a sense of humor and as most of us have been saying all season long... a general level of talent. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy