Respected Contributor

Continued prayers to you @Preds. <3

Respected Contributor

@Preds  Dear one, I had no idea that you were fighting an illness.  May God bless you with love, great medical treatment and a full recovery!!!  You have a support system here that is always just a click away.  I'm sending you prayers right now and know you will be our long time friend.  Thank you for all your meaningful posts!

Big hug,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you @Preds and sending lots of white light for a rapid recovery. Keep us posted how you are doing...Heart

Valued Contributor

amazing.jpg

@Preds

Respected Contributor

@Preds. As a new 'friend' - I hope - to you  - did not know about your health issues so very sorry for what you are going through but your attitude is great and that really counts.  Sending warm hugs, prayers and - when I nursed I used to sing a lot to my dear patients - so sending singing 'songs' to you too.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

Bless you @Preds! So glad to get updates and see how you’re doing. 

@Coquille is such a sweetie, isn’t she?

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

I can't THANK YOU all enough.  Your posts hit me right in the heart ... in a good way.  Special "family and friends" helping in every way and only way we can.  Pretty dang awesome! 

All is well here and I hope the same with each and every one. 

My hopes are high and my humor may be wicked.  Just work with me kiddos.  I've always had the wicked humor in me just waiting to come out.  LOL  Most of you have seen it, but there are some that haven't.  The ones that have can just hold the hands of the ones who haven't. Smiley Wink 

JK ... Thank you all!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds I am hoping that you nailed your last treatment and you are feeling great today.You are on the h9me stretch now and I am getting ready for your victory speech.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds, all the best to you.  Love your attitude!  LM

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Preds I am hoping that you nailed your last treatment and you are feeling great today.You are on the h9me stretch now and I am getting ready for your victory speech.

@dex ... You start writing that speech for me now.  You put in the sweet and I'll put in the sour.  LOL  Or vise versa, if you're in a mood.  Smiley Wink  Either way works for me.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."