Trusted Contributor

Re: Prayers for the Jordanian pilot and his family

Eve, thank you for posting these pictures.
Super Contributor

So very extremely sad for this brave young man who served his country so proudly and his family. There are just no words that seem strong enough to support him and pray for his peace in heaven or to show condemnation of his brutally cruel killers.

Valued Contributor

On 2/3/2015 hyacinth003 said:

I watched the video and wished I didn't.

It is disturbing beyond words and thoughts.

This MUST be stopped.

Hyacinth

did you at least report it? it only serves as propaganda for them in recruiting more mujahideen.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Lucibee said: Eve, thank you for posting these pictures.

here's another one.

such a beautiful smile.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

JMO, There should be NO video or pictures of his death. And WHY anyone would watch the video is beyond my thinking.
Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 irishmama5 said: JMO, There should be NO video or pictures of his death. And WHY anyone would watch the video is beyond my thinking.

Shep Smith watched the video. took six pages of notes. transcribed them. then calmly walked people through it verbally, very calmly and non-sensationally. it was nevertheless blood chilling. people must inform themselves on such atrocities and face down the perpetrators if we are civilized people. to turn a blind eye as was done in WWII cannot happen again. we have already let too much horrific behavior of late go by with a weak reaction in the face of crucifixion of Christians, torturing/starving the Yazidis, the beheadings. enough. enough. enough.

Super Contributor

On 2/3/2015 mstraditional said:
On 2/3/2015 irishmama5 said: JMO, There should be NO video or pictures of his death. And WHY anyone would watch the video is beyond my thinking.

Shep Smith watched the video. took six pages of notes. transcribed them. then calmly walked people through it verbally, very calmly and non-sensationally. it was nevertheless blood chilling. people must inform themselves on such atrocities and face down the perpetrators if we are civilized people. to turn a blind eye as was done in WWII cannot happen again. we have already let too much horrific behavior of late go by with a weak reaction in the face of crucifixion of Christians, torturing/starving the Yazidis, the beheadings. enough. enough. enough.

I didn't see it this afternoon but they are repeating it right now on Kelly File.

Awful. I don't see how he is managing to do this.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Qwackertoo said:
On 2/3/2015 mstraditional said:

I didn't see it this afternoon but they are repeating it right now on Kelly File.

Awful. I don't see how he is managing to do this.

I saw an edited video of his death...it shows the lighting of the rag on a stick and then the full video. I would not wish that death on anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

You are being a decent human being with your feelings.

The President of the United States has not acknowledged the video is real, however, looks real to me. Jordan has said it is real.

I do think it should be seen, as we need to KNOW what these atrocities look like. We need to know what this kind of people are willing to do. Just like we need to replay Sept.11, 2001 to remind us and to instruct younger people on what happened.

We need to know what will come to the USA if they get their wishes.

Hyacinth