Frequent Contributor
Hi Win
Stopping by to say Happy New Year! Miss talking with you
Honored Contributor

@ByTheBay wrote:
Hi Win

@winamac1 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging winamac

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ByTheBay wrote:
Hi Win

@winamac1 

Thanks Bythebay and SuzyQ3!!

So nice of you to think of me.  I've been SO busy.  I moved recently and I'm now in Dallas!  I still have family in Indiana so have been back!  Unfortunately, my dear father passed away a month ago. He was almost 92 !  The last few years have been tough for me.  I'm praying that 2021 is better!

I'm still with the same company--was able to get a transfer and am loving the warmer weather!  Hope all is welll with you! Thanks again for the shout out!!

Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ByTheBay wrote:
Hi Win

@winamac1 

So nice of you to think of me.  I've been SO busy.  I moved recently and I'm now in Dallas!  I still have family in Indiana so have been back!  Unfortunately, my dear father passed away a month ago. He was almost 92 !  The last few years have been tough for me.  I'm praying that 2021 is better!

I'm still with the same company--was able to get a transfer and am loving the warmer weather!  Hope all is welll with you! Thanks again for the shout out!!

Smiley Happy

@winamac1 Hi Winamac!!!!!!!Glad to hear you are doing well! What a move, Indiana to Dallas, but much warmer weather for sure! Sorry to hear about your Dad! Well here's to hoping that 2021 will be a much better year for everyone! Glad to "see" you! Take care! Candlequeen!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 

You KNOW we all miss you!

Hoping that one day you'll feel like coming back sweet lady!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ByTheBay wrote:
Hi Win

@winamac1 

Smiley Happy

@winamac1 Hi Winamac!!!!!!!Glad to hear you are doing well! What a move, Indiana to Dallas, but much warmer weather for sure! Sorry to hear about your Dad! Well here's to hoping that 2021 will be a much better year for everyone! Glad to "see" you! Take care! Candlequeen!

Thanks so much!  Yes...big move, but I like the warmer weather.  I have a niece here!  Yes...miss my dad so much.  It's going to be warmer here, but now it's 29 degrees, LOL. uggh

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@winamac1 

You KNOW we all miss you!

Hoping that one day you'll feel like coming back sweet lady!Heart

You are so sweet.  Email me if you still have my email.  I'm not sure if I can find yours!  Thanks!!!  You're a gem IG

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 

Hi Winamac,

Glad to see you're back.  I've missed your posts.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@winamac1 

Hi Winamac,

Glad to see you're back.  I've missed your posts.  

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Hi Win,

I often think of you and miss posting with you. 

Hope 2021 will be a much better year for you...and all of us.

Good Luck in Dallas!!

Take Care