Honored Contributor

@KATIE ANN wrote:

He would do good with Rachel Boeing , that woman loves to eat.

I like her.  She's such a cheerful person.  She's enthusiastic about everything.

Valued Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

Steve does an excellent job. He is getting more confident each time I watch him. David on the other hand has changed. He comes across as condescending. When the Roar was today's special value, the vendor was looking into the wrong camera. David’s way of telling him was condescending.  

I see a different David since he lost weight. I don’t think we noticed before because he spent a lot of time sampling the products. Now he has to fill that time, and he isn't always nice.  

Saw that with the Roar vendor but lately see him looking into the monitor more then ever or watching if camera is on him after trying to ditch the one nibble of food he just tried.

I agree have liked watching Steve from the beginging ,think he is doing a great job in presenting . I like more so when he goes solo with his food show on Q2 and not have David standing over him and giving such orders in a very condescending way ,like he is David's puppet.

Have seen Steve work with other host occasionally   and don't see that at all only with David

Very tired of also hearing David speaking about his knowledge now  of what he has to watch in eating,didn't he know that before,think we all know what is good or not so good for us ,enough is enough  guess until he releases his next book and  title should be EAT THIS BUT JUST NIBBLE ON THIS.

Valued Contributor

I would bet that David will have a cookbook to sell by holiday time. Strike while the iron is hot comes to mind. $$$

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

yes, he seems like a nice cheery  person, however all this skit ha ha " big bite " shenanigans that he has been relegated to do  since David had health issues and lost  weight is not my cup of tea.

i have a full  busy life and plently of family and  friends ,so QVC  does not need to provide all this slap stick comedy routines nor singing and dancing .

does this mean you don't like him? Anyway I hope they don't have Jane train him since we all know what happened to the last boy she trained.

Respected Contributor

@frenchie wrote:

I would bet that David will have a cookbook to sell by holiday time. Strike while the iron is hot comes to mind. $$$

I'll bet you're right. And I wonder if David's health is ok. If he's got anything going on, it could curdle his personality. I haven't seem him lately--not interested in kitchen wares or food products--and I'm wondering if his weight has been creeping back up--that could bother him too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New guy Steve

[ Edited ]

The title of “foodie” does not fit David anymore. They should call him Big Bore David. Must make him feel better to slap a moniker of “Big Bite” on someone else. Move on to something else already.