Trusted Contributor

Re: New Season of THE BACHELOR: The Guilty (or not-so-guilty) Pleasure of Monday Nights!

I will be watching and of course I had to know who the bottom girls are. I picked 3 of the 4 so I am feeling good. LOL Wonder how true this will be!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Season of THE BACHELOR: The Guilty (or not-so-guilty) Pleasure of Monday Nights!

Ddp
Honored Contributor

Does JP daughter live in Miami? Not sure if her mom lives here. He said last night, he sees her on Friday''s.
Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 1/6/2014 missyw1 said: Yes, I will watch it. I know the ending. I watched the special last night. I am glad they made a tribute to Gia. I hope Camilla is not on all the shows or all he talks about.

I read the alleged outcome...do you think it's true?

Steve was wrong last time. I think he made sure it was right.
Respected Contributor

That one girl listed ""Free Spirit"" as her occupation? LOL

and the other girl that loves dogs. That's her occupation???

I just read the whole RS blog and it is interesting.

Honored Contributor

OMG, my teen caught a couple of the meets and picked on JP watching every rear end, lol.

Honored Contributor

The one lady is an assistant prosecutor. They fibbed and listed her as a prosecutor on her original bio according to RS.
Honored Contributor

That one girl listed "Free Spirit" as her occupation? LOL

My other son asked if one can actually make money being a hippie, still laughing.............

Honored Contributor

LOL

I know, right? Is it me or does one of them look a lot like Kate Middleton?

Honored Contributor

LOL

I know, right? Is it me or does one of them look a lot like Kate Middleton?