Trusted Contributor

New Season of THE BACHELOR: The Guilty (or not-so-guilty) Pleasure of Monday Nights!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Will you be there with Juan and the "ladies"?!

-Solar

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Season of THE BACHELOR: The Guilty (or not-so-guilty) Pleasure of Monday Nights!

Just read that he graduated here in my hometown from a religious college. A little surprising to say the least!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Season of THE BACHELOR: The Guilty (or not-so-guilty) Pleasure of Monday Nights!

On 1/6/2014 Lynneuk said:

Just read that he graduated here in my hometown from a religious college. A little surprising to say the least!

Was he going to be ""Father Juan""?!

-Solar

Honored Contributor

I don't like how Juan keeps dragging Camilla around, it reminds of the way Emily used to prop up Ricki on the show.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I will watch it. I know the ending. I watched the special last night. I am glad they made a tribute to Gia. I hope Camilla is not on all the shows or all he talks about.
Honored Contributor

I thought the tribute to Gia was odd considering the circumstances. I wonder if producers are now doing a more thorough screening of contestants.

Honored Contributor

I hope he skinnydips tonight.
Honored Contributor

Juan needs 'advice' from Sean. Make it stop......

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2014 SydneyH said:

Juan needs 'advice' from Sean. Make it stop......

Sean can't kiss. Do you think he is still waiting until the 26th?
Respected Contributor

Watching as usual. Juan is pretty darn cute.

Let the drama begin!