Super Contributor

NY Prison Escapees

[ Edited ]

Anyone starting to think they may not be found, at least any time soon?

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor
It's kinda looking like that I fear. 😠
Esteemed Contributor

Yes. I heard this morning that they think they may have made it to Mexico

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Maybe they have a Safe house and are laying low for awhile.  I suspect somebody from the outside is helping them.

Esteemed Contributor

It's so scary to think of those killers out among us. I hope they prosecute that woman who helped them to the fullest extent of the law.And anyone else involved. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Re: NY Prison Escapees

[ Edited ]

I pray that no one is harmed until they are recaptured. Escape from a maximum security prison should be impossible. Protocols need to be reviewed and changed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I think that they are long gone by now. Canada or Mexico, but I really doubt that they are still in the area. I'm sure that they have friends on the outside, and that one of them gave them a ride to someplace. They may be laying low in a safe house somewhere until the heat dies down. 

If either of those felons harms or kills someone while they are out, that person's blood will be on that woman's hands. Because the victim would not have died, if not for her helping the cons. I hope that she would be able to live with the guilt of that knowledge. Or not. Maybe it would torment her.

Trusted Contributor
I can't understand why she helped them. What was in it for her? Was she in love with one of them?
Esteemed Contributor

One of them made her feel "special".

But once she gave in to one of them, "Hey can you do me a favor?", they owned her. 

Honored Contributor

The working theory is they made to Vermont and may be headed towards Canada.  I was talking to a customer this weekend who said the highways are dotted with Staties.