Esteemed Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:
I can't understand why she helped them. What was in it for her? Was she in love with one of them?

Probably and isn't that the most ridiculous thing ever??? Woman Surprised

How do you fall in love with a nasty ol' convict in super max? Yuck!!!!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor
Plaid Pants2, I can't quote you, but thanks. The iPad issue you know.😖
Trusted Contributor
Honestly betteb, they really knew how to play her didn't they?
Honored Contributor

She better hope and pray they don't kill anyone while they are out there.  Clearly they weren't confident with using her for transportation because they have spent over a week out there, maybe they had a plan B.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard part of the deal she made with them was to kill her husband.  Then she had second thoughts.  She makes me sick!!

Valued Contributor

Re: NY Prison Escapees

[ Edited ]

It's also possible that the escapees had a reliable Plan A who came through for them, and that the female prison employee was their Plan B.

Does anyone know if they were ever positively identified on the gas station or sandwich shop security cameras up in that area near the prison - Dannemora, Plattsburgh, etc.? I don't think they had a positive I.D. on them anywhere in spite of well over 800 tips coming out of several states. Really creepy. I think of In Cold Blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Esteemed Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:
Honestly betteb, they really knew how to play her didn't they?

I guess they did. I supose I should feel sorry for her, but I'm having a hard time feeling anything but disgust. I hate "Grown Women Behaving Badly"Woman Frustrated

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Re: NY Prison Escapees

[ Edited ]

I couldn't believe that and if she did go through with the plan, it probably wouldn't have been long before they killed her too once they were done with her.

I was trying to respond to Mary Bailey's post with the above.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they know how to play her. But, then again, she doesn't look like the sharpest crayon in the box.

Esteemed Contributor

From what I understand, it's easy to "fall in love" with a convict. Your life is empty, and here is this guy who knows how to say all the right words, and make you feel like you are 16 again. "You're my sould-mate. You're so beautiful and sweet.", etc.