Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I always liked her on Suits.  I think she is a very pretty girl.  But ohmygosh it is going to be a long five months until the wedding, seeing her on every magazine cover, every move she makes, everything she eats, every type of makeup she wears, any article of clothing she wears.   If Kate is sick of the spotlight she must be absolutely loving this; if she is one who has to have it, she must be sick of the coverage also!  Personally, I think she's probaby thrilled to have a "break".

@Wsmom  I'm just not into all the magazines and any reports that may pop up on the news.

I can get my fill right here-and it has already started.  Many more threads to follow.

*yawn*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I always liked her on Suits.  I think she is a very pretty girl.  But ohmygosh it is going to be a long five months until the wedding, seeing her on every magazine cover, every move she makes, everything she eats, every type of makeup she wears, any article of clothing she wears.   If Kate is sick of the spotlight she must be absolutely loving this; if she is one who has to have it, she must be sick of the coverage also!  Personally, I think she's probaby thrilled to have a "break".

@Wsmom- I loved Suits tho unrealistic.  I couldn't stand Rachel; alll she did was whine.  Now Donna there was a tough lady!  I don't know about Meghan at all but I hope she makes Harry happy....