I hope QVC severs ties if any with Mario Betali. It will definitely affect my shopping status with QVC.
Honored Contributor

I wasn't aware of any Batali products on QVC.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

There's something about him on 60 Minutes tonight.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There's something about him on 60 Minutes tonight.

Thank you.  I was wondering how/why this appeared of the blue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Inca power wrote:
I hope QVC severs ties if any with Mario Betali. It will definitely affect my shopping status with QVC.

@Inca power .... this is so strange .... he doesn’t have any products on QVC  & it’s just as strange that you would choose to post your first post about something that doesn’t even exist!!!! 🙃😏🙃.... 

Honored Contributor
A colleague of mine told me about his "issues" two years ago...so this has not been much of a secret for quite a while....guess it is finally hitting tv
Honored Contributor

Re: Mario betali

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@Inca power wrote:

@Inca power .... this is so strange .... he doesn’t have any products on QVC  & it’s just as strange that you would choose to post your first post about something that doesn’t even exist!!!! 🙃😏🙃.... 

I think there was a cookbook sold here under his name at one time.  Item  F11725

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Inca power wrote:

How would you know that this is IP's first post and why would you even care? I have shopped quite a bit with the Q and I don't know for sure if MB sells anything at the Q or not. 

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested, I posted a separate topic in the TV and Movies forum which has a bit more information.