Respected Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials......Are NOT Usually ""Special"" :-(

Road trip, lets all pile in Preds car!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 SeaGal said:

Oh dang I hate when that happens. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

I got someones else order years ago after a Big Bold Silver day and unbelievably I knew the person who's items I rec'd!! She is the mom of a gal I went to school with, she used to work at a local grocery store here. I looked up her phone # and met her in the grocery stores parking lot and gave her her package. We had a really nice visit!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yesterday I got a package from the Q that was addressed to me.....but the item inside was not the item I ordered.....it was for a customer in Rochester, NY...... Somebody really messed up in the warehouse...... I returned it via USPS yesterday afternoon...... No way was I going to go from St. Louis to Rochester......LOL

Now what I'm wondering is if she received the top I had ordered....... They said they were expressing a new top to me and I should have it on the 11th......so, we'll see......

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Predsfan said:

Well, I got my blouse LTS blouse yesterday and it's huge. Ordered a med, marked a med, but fits like and XL. Going to send it back today and discovered that the return ticket and info belongs to someone else ..... In North Carolina! I'm in TN. Looks like a phone call to CS to get both accounts fixed. Hope Mrs. Angela likes my blouse. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Pretty shade of coral.

That's exactly what I did yesterday Preds...... I received a Linea cardigan.....which I have never ordered anything by them.

Am wondering how often this happens at the Q........