Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson just did a live chat from her house...

I think it's strange she's not working.  She's also still promoting G.I.L.I.  

I'm wondering if she's just on hiatus from the Q and will go back to QVC.  Can you imagine the people tuning in if she goes back to QVC?

She has a You Tube channel now also.  

Honored Contributor

I personally think Lisa is going to be working but is letting her non-compete run.  I think right after her 1 year anniversary of leaving QVC, she is going to announce what her next career is. 

She has said she is going to be gone a good part of November and I think that is because she's going to be finalizing her next venture and getting everything in order for when she can start in December.     

Honored Contributor

I say Good for her!! I think her having a youtube channel or a blog is right up her alley. I think she is smart and savvy and on top of all the current fashions, decor tec. I think she is a nice person and hard working. Go for it Lisa!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Didn't she also have some laser surgery or something done on her face?  I thought maybe that's what this doctor was doing the chat about.

ETA:  The doctor that is going to be chatting tonight is the one who does facial laser surgery for redness, rosacea and other facial skin issues.   

Sign me up with the good doctor. I have all those "issues!"

Trusted Contributor

@brii wrote:

Is this her new career? 

Seems a little desperate to me.  I've said before and I'll say it again -- I think Lisa was absolutely certain she would be in high demand when she decided to leave QVC.  Obviously, that hasn't happened.

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

@brii wrote:

Is this her new career? 

Seems a little desperate to me.  I've said before and I'll say it again -- I think Lisa was absolutely certain she would be in high demand when she decided to leave QVC.  Obviously, that hasn't happened.

Is a you tube career lucrative?  I have no idea. 

Respected Contributor

I feel very confident that she had a non-compete agreement which she has to honor.  As far as being desperate, I am sure she wants to stay as busy as she wants to be during this time.  Let's wait and see what happens when this time is up.....no one can know what she feels or thinks unless they are personal friends of her.  

Respected Contributor

LOL!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She worked for many years and has made tons of $$ if she does not want to "punch" someone's time clock why should she?  I would do what I please myself and would do it now but would run out of money saved/invested whole lot sooner than Lisa.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Oh dear.  That was uncomfortable.  I lasted about 2 minutes.  She couldn't figure out what she was suppose to be doing, so she just sat there waiving saying "hi" to her peeps.