Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson just did a live chat from her house...

@magicmoodz wrote:

Oh dear.  That was uncomfortable.  I lasted about 2 minutes.  She couldn't figure out what she was suppose to be doing, so she just sat there waiving saying "hi" to her peeps.  

Oh, geez.  Glad I didn't watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew

Thanks for the heads up Jackaranda.Woman Happy

She looked so pretty (as always!). I'm happy she's going to be doing video chats. Some of the suggestions sounded really fun. I've missed seeing her on qvc but now I can watch her on Facebook...yay!

Respected Contributor

It was her first time doing it, for goodness sake.  After a couple of minutes, she realized there's a delay in what she sees, and all was well.  I watched 5 minutes or so of the vid and thought it was a successful test.  

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:

Freezing fat?  I don't understand that. 

Well you can't have it clogging the drain lol

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I feel very confident that she had a non-compete agreement which she has to honor.  As far as being desperate, I am sure she wants to stay as busy as she wants to be during this time.  Let's wait and see what happens when this time is up.....no one can know what she feels or thinks unless they are personal friends of her.  

She said on her FB page more than once that she has to "wait it out" meaning a non-compete agreement.  That's why I believe when her 1 year is up, she'll make an announcement.    

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

It was her first time doing it, for goodness sake.  After a couple of minutes, she realized there's a delay in what she sees, and all was well.  I watched 5 minutes or so of the vid and thought it was a successful test.  

As a trained professional in the business, I thought Lisa would have been better prepared.  That is my opinion.  Clearly you think differently.  Let's honor each other's opinions, ok?  

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

Thanks for posting. Will check it out. Really missing her during the holiday shows. Will there be a Posh show this year?

Lisa threads always brings out her haters-the 'usual ones'  that look for opportunities to bash her. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nomless wrote:

Thanks for posting. Will check it out. Really missing her during the holiday shows. Will there be a Posh show this year?

Lisa threads always brings out her haters-the 'usual ones'  that look for opportunities to bash her. 

I think some have made valid points about the beginning of the video being awkward and not engaging.  Hardly what we'd expect from her.  That's not bashing--just stating what happened.  

Honored Contributor

It must be weird for those who never liked her to actually watch her elsewhere.

Why do that to yourselves?

I missed it, but plan on catching it sooner or later.