Respected Contributor

Key ring app is wonderful for many reasons . . . .

The key ring app for your cellphone replaces all those loyalty cards and even credit cards in your handbag. While I was going into Ulta today, I got my Ulta card on the screen and put the phone back in my bag while I shopped the 20% thank you post card. When I got to the register and pulled out my phone, there was a $3.50 off $10 coupon on the screen. Ulta took advantage of all the credits !!! My kind of store....by the way they had the AHA swipes on sale for $10.39 from $15 and 20% off too.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

Re: Key ring app is wonderful for many reasons . . . .

Haven't heard of this one. Is it safe and secure to use? Sounds like a money and time saver. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes. I've had it for over a year, no problems. I think I downloaded it free from the App Store.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had it for several years. It works really well!

Super Contributor

Tested Apple Pay with my Starbucks card and it worked. As soon as I entered the store it popped up on the lock screen. I hope more places adopt it, even for loyalty cards. Not ready to use it for credit cards. Actually, my husband and I prefer using cash when grocery shopping or eating out.

I also have Key Ring and I have found it useful. Being a belt and suspenders type of person, I still have the cards in the wallet, I use key ring first. Should it not work then I can get the card.

Honored Contributor

I use this too, works well

I don't think there is a security issue it is rather anonymous

I didn't use the login feature.