Super Contributor

Anyone seen Kate the red headed model lately?

I haven't. She models items so wonderfully.

Respected Contributor

Kate Coll has probably been modeling LOGO recently but the last time she modelled on a jewelry show was July 7, RLM & Barbara Bixby Clearance with Antonella.

Trusted Contributor

@Posh Poodle  I don't watch QVC much any longer, but agree with you about Kate - the model with long red hair. Everything she wears looks great on her! Not a model, but Amy Stran can also wear just about anything and look great. She is proof that a model doesn't have to be 6 feet tall for clothes to look good. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Posh Poodle  I don't watch QVC much any longer, but agree with you about Kate - the model with long red hair. Everything she wears looks great on her! Not a model, but Amy Stran can also wear just about anything and look great. She is proof that a model doesn't have to be 6 feet tall for clothes to look good. 

Just a size 2- 4

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Kate on the recent Linea show, but have not seen either blonde or brunette Marias or long-time model Angela. Louis always uses the last two mentioned above.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I saw Kate on the recent Linea show, but have not seen either blonde or brunette Marias or long-time model Angela. Louis always uses the last two mentioned above.

The brunette Maria was on last week modeling for Dennis Basso.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva Angela Izzo was away from QVC for a time and posted on Facebook that she returned. Her name on Facebook is Mrs. Angela.

Honored Contributor

Host Courtney Webb has tall model qualities, too. 

(Besides being an excellent host, usually on air at around 1am EST, 10pm PST. )

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I just saw Kate today on a LOGO show. Good to see her!