Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kanye/Kim: Reportedly Buys Wyoming Ranch

Good for them , it's beautiful in Wyoming  and terrific ski country . Although  I wouldn't want  to be in the area  as that is where the Super Volcano  exists .

Honored Contributor

wyoming begins with a W, that's why.  the land is probably on the west side.

Trusted Contributor

WOW, that's one impressive piece of property.  Not to mention the view .. just gorgeous.

Looks like a great choice, good for them.  A nice, peaceful getaway.

Honored Contributor

Such wide-open, beautiful country up there would be a great place to raise kids if they are interested in keeping them away from the trashy celebrity-laden environment where they currently live. I have read that many celebrities from Hollywood have bought land in Montana, etc in order to raise their children in a cleaner and more wholesome environment. I hope this is what the Wests have in mind!
Trusted Contributor

Do not care.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Another tax deduction

Exactly....it will become a religious haven for his NEW RELIGION..... TAX RIGHT OFF...

He is in another Manic phase of his bi polar.....

Honored Contributor

hipRe: Kanye/Kim: Reportedly Buys Wyoming Ranch

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
Such wide-open, beautiful country up there would be a great place to raise kids if they are interested in keeping them away from the trashy celebrity-laden environment where they currently live. I have read that many celebrities from Hollywood have bought land in Montana, etc in order to raise their children in a cleaner and more wholesome environment. I hope this is what the Wests have in mind!

But wait... The K Clan, along with their extended membership, contribute on a regular basis to that 'trashy, celebrity-laden' Hollywood environment... Kind of a challenge to get away from themselves...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Now they’ll have plenty of room for that kult they started up.