Respected Contributor

Re: Kanye/Kim: Reportedly Buys Wyoming Ranch

I agree with Mark Twain who once said,

"Buy land, they aren't making it anymore".

Sounds like a wise investment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For the record....I've never followed these folks but enjoy reading about them.

@Vivian 

It is still mind-boggling that these people have SO MUCH MONEY for doing nothing. Perhaps Kanye has shown a modicum of talent for those who follow certain genres. However, I remain flummoxed by those who follow these know-nothing people. I just don’t get it.

Kanye has won 21 Grammys.  Somebody some where loves his "certain" genre of music.

In the very beginning of his music career, prior to his auto accident, he always wore "preppy" sweaters.  His "fashion" sense started his "fashion carreer."

His $$$$$ is from his many fashion lines----sneakers, men & female clothes lines (that my grands wear).  Not so much from his music.  All this before he married into the "K" fam.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

one can certainly say that they dont "do nothing."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

What I don't get is how there is so much negative energy for the family.  They earned their money, why not enjoy it.

Respected Contributor

As far as I know, they both earned their money and did it legally.  That said, they seem to make wise investment choices and good for them.  At least we can hope they respect the land and will not be drilling for oil.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Is it just me or do they not really seem like Ranch-In-Wyoming type folks?

Yea @faeriemoon  I can see them now slopping the hogs and bustin' the broncos... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

This will be the family compound. A little retreat in the country. 

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Maybe Kim can have her own cooking show called "The Pioneer Woman"--

Oh wait....

"Kooking with Kim"?

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

It is still mind-boggling that these people have SO MUCH MONEY for doing nothing. Perhaps Kanye has shown a modicum of talent for those who follow certain genres. However, I remain flummoxed by those who follow these know-nothing people. I just don’t get it.

@Vivian   You're not the only one...I really don't understand their appeal at all.  

Trusted Contributor

There's alot going on there.  The title could be "Kanye/Kim: Reportedly Buys Wyoming". I wouldn't even know where to start with all that. 

Maybe they have something special in mind, like setting up a residential treatment center, or something?  They both seem very caring.