Honored Contributor

"I prefer the definition of correlation on dictionary.com. And, that would be a starting point for investigation and questioning, two things occuring at the same time, but heavens, don't question."

Thanks for supporting what I said.  Two things occuring at or about the same time, but are NOT cause and effect.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

That there are very few severe reactions is little comfort to parents of one of the few. 

But we simply can't consider the few. Only the majority matter. Only the science is right. No one is to have an opinion, an intuition or faith in anything else. Sarcasm inserted.

Esteemed Contributor

We had a serious outbreak here in California at Disneyland, that was traced back to kids not being innoculated.

I believe that those facts speak loud and clear.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

"That there are very few severe reactions is little comfort to parents of one of the few."

There will most likely be more reactions from the disease itself.

Those who don't vaccinate their children may well cause the death of the children of others.

Then the logic would follow that those who do vaccinate, may well cause harm to themselves from the drugs, in the long run. Think the antibiotic overuse, and discovery that we have created superbugs that have changed and become untreatable/harder to treat.

Honored Contributor

O/T did anyone read about Cuba being the first country in the world to develop a way that prevents H I V from mother to baby during birth?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Jenny McCarthy has reversed her feelings about the vaccine ,  Jim Carey has a right to his opinion .I don't think one person in this whole world will refuse to have a vaccine because of anything Jim Carey says.    I had childhood vaccines as they became available in late 50's and 60's.  My children had vaccines. My grandchildren had vaccines.  That said, I think they have gone too far with many vaccinations.  Children should have polio, rubella, Diptheria, tetanus and a few others.  I think after that it is a personal decision .I do think that anyone entering the US should have had some vaccines.  other countires enforce this rule.

It is just strange that the government is so involved with what we put into our bodies in some respect, yet is not a real advocate for unsafe water, food, etc. Isn't the former CEO from Monsanto working for the FDA?  No wonder the government isn't interested in a little pesticide in our food, and promotes GMO food.  Just my humble observation.  Nothing more

Oh yes. Another voice of reason.

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

O/T did anyone read about Cuba being the first country in the world to develop a way that prevents H I V from mother to baby during birth?

***************************************************************************************

Yes,

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

That there are very few severe reactions is little comfort to parents of one of the few. 

But we simply can't consider the few. Only the majority matter. Only the science is right. No one is to have an opinion, an intuition or faith in anything else. Sarcasm inserted.

Give it up. You're OUTNUMBERED.

Honored Contributor

"Then the logic would follow that those who do vaccinate, may well cause harm to themselves from the drugs, in the long run. Think the antibiotic overuse, and discovery that we have created superbugs that have changed and become untreatable/harder to treat."

No, that's no a logical conclusion.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Let her talk to herself, she's deliberately trying to take this thread down by bring argumentative and immature, you know like a toddler's temper tantrum.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson