Honored Contributor

Re: If you could have anything you wanted, for a snack right now, what would it be?

I just had a WW fudgecicle. Hit the spot!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you could have anything you wanted, for a snack right now, what would it be?

A gallon of Turkey Hill chocolate marshmallow ice cream! I cut out ice cream the past year (because I was sick of my cholesterol being high ON meds!), and every time I walk past it at the store, I drool.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe - oh how funny!  Step away from the Ruffles bag, lady!!!! (Said in a cop's tone through a loud speaker!).  I am actually going to get these today....they are calling my name!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@momtochloe - oh how funny!  Step away from the Ruffles bag, lady!!!! (Said in a cop's tone through a loud speaker!).  I am actually going to get these today....they are calling my name!

@MickD yep I finally threw in the towel at about 90 as if that is what she wants, that is what she gets.  I felt she earned it at that point . . . Smiley Happy

I can still see her happily munching away in her chair with that big old bag of Ruffles happily nestled in her lap . . . Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My out-of-reach snack would be my friend Laurie's homemade Lemon Meringue pie.  

The grail of desserts, and she hasn't made it for years, as she watches her sugar carefully now and lives someplace with a pretty minimal kitchen. 

Honored Contributor

IMG_6879.JPGToday I had it. Ice cream sundae, 1/2 hot fudge, 1/2 caramel. It was delicious. It's my once a year treat. 

IMG_6880.JPG

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I piece of Kahlua cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  

Super Contributor

Pot stickers and crab rangoon

or

Loaded nachos

or

Chili cheese fries

Can you tell that I lean towards savory goodies over sweet treats?  For something sweet, I could go for a blondie brownie sundae. 

Sadly, I can't endulge in any of these except for special occasions a few times a year.