Honored Contributor

The Russians were obviously the best but I preferred the silver winners to the gold. I also like that the Russians are closer in height rather than the ones who look like a father and his daughter. Their lines look bad; the 4'11", 5' women just look stumpy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ice Skating Pairs, spoiler

The Russian pair is awesome!!! Russian skaters in general are always the very best. Their ballet background combined with ice skating adds to the artistry of skating.

This team that won, Titania & Maxim, are known as "the dream team". Yes, they look better together than pairs that are mismatched in size. (giants skating with shorter partners) Love these Russian skaters!!!!!

Super Contributor

Here is another person who loves the Russian figure skaters. They are elegant, delicate, and perform one moment as if they are doing ballet, another one as if they are doing gymnastic. I hope i can see this tonight as I can't stay up too long.

Looking forward to this and other skaters as well.

magenta

Honored Contributor

Well, add me to that list...... I can't get enough of these skating events. I watched it earlier today, and will watch what they show tonight during Primetime.......

Will be having a thread for tonight's Primetime.