Esteemed Contributor

Re: I just found my happy at QVC!

@MandyG06 wrote:

we all have different opinions and that's totally ok. I'm a frontline healthcare worker and the more I think about it, the Q is one thing that has stayed 'normal' for me. 

Thank you, I hope you stay safe.

Respected Contributor

me too. i dont watch much anymore. i will watch a few minutes of some skin care i like to see if any good prices. have not ordered anything in months.

Super Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

we all have different opinions and that's totally ok. I'm a frontline healthcare worker and the more I think about it, the Q is one thing that has stayed 'normal' for me. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️ x 1000 for being on the frontline!!

Respected Contributor

One of the happies I found at QVC has just been delivered. Another one should be here by Friday. I have a  couple more happy-makers in my cart.

I pulled the plug on cable TV, the only way to get a signal where I live, about 10 years ago.  But I'm glad QVC and HSN keep presenting because I always look at the snippets of the presentations on the item page. They show how a garment hangs on different bodies when people move, or how to operate a device, or point out extra uses for something.

Like the front-line worker here (THANK YOU!), I also find QVC's continuity provides a sense of normalcy that's missing elsewhere, and I appreciate that in these peculiar times.

Respected Contributor

@MandyG06  and all other health care heroes!!  I bought a "I Stayed Home" pin that jtv is selling in honor of nurses today!  I've always been blessed to have great healthcare heroes who have helped care for me throughout my life and I am thankful and grateful to all!Heart

Art students thank health care workers | Herald Community ...

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

I know they are using as many tag lines as possible hoping something will resonate to get people to watch the live programming, but as I've gotten older my fascination with shopping has declined, so shopping as a "happy place" is meh for me. I may not find my happy here, but I still (primarily) shop QVC online and participate in the forums. It's a pleasant escape.