Honored Contributor

I got the notice that I cant post any more images. This happened one time and you all helped me out and told me how to delete images to make room for more Smiley Happy BUT now I cant remember how. Please tell me again LOL. Thank you! Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Re: How to delete stuff here?

I think you click on the three dots to the right of your post.

Honored Contributor

You can go to the three dot and then delete (like it never happened) the entire post only if no one has hearted it. After your post has been hearted then all you can do is edit out what you posted and then a blank post will display.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much! I will make this note so I can remember

next time lol. Woman Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops Oh that is only how to delete a recent post if no one has hearted.

I need to delete a ton of images that I have posted in the past to make room  Smiley Happy Theres a way to see all the images you have shared here and you can delete them. 

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I need to delete a ton of images that I have posted in the past to make room  Smiley Happy

You have to go into your Profile for that.

Tap your name at the top of this page, next to Notifications.

Scroll down to the left under Images to find "View Images for CherryHugs".

That will show you your photo albums with "Image Options" box.  Click on that and it will give you options as to how you want to delete photos.

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I need to delete a ton of images that I have posted in the past to make room  Smiley Happy Theres a way to see all the images you have shared here and you can delete them. 

@CherryHugs 

I don't know how to search for images within your posts so that you can edit them out. You would have to back to every single post and check them for the images you posted in them. What a pita!

I post a lot of images, too. But I have never gotten a notice saying I can no longer post any more...?? 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if I am posting too many images?  I've never received that message.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  If you posted alot many over time you will get a notice Smiley Happy If you dont have a notice you are fine Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   There is a way to see all images you ever shared in one area. Then you can mass delete a bunch of them all at once. Its easy to do and I just cannot remember how lol.