Esteemed Contributor

How about commercials you like?

I like the one from Geico where the couple love their home, but have an animal in the attic.  Turns out it is Animal from the Muppets.  I love that guy.  His hijinks in that commercial makes me smile every time.

Anyone else have some good ones?

Respected Contributor

Re: How about commercials you like?

Geico also had a commercial that imitated a soap opera. It had the dramatic music and the lengthy pauses of a soap opera. Geico has many funny commercials.
Honored Contributor

I just commented on the hate thread that I record what I watch and FF through all commercials, so I am not well versed on what's currently out there.

Having said that .... I stop fast forwarding whenever I see a commercial that has kittens or puppies in it.  Stops me every time ...  I can't help it.   Heart  

Respected Contributor

I like the progressive ones, that are teaching young people not to be old acting, like their parents.

Frequent Contributor

I love the Chewy's commercials.  Every time they come on I smile.  There are two that come to mind, one with the two bunnies excited over their apple treats and the big dog with a British accent and his little friend telling him the delivery is their medicine and not the peanut butter treats.  Very cute!  

Respected Contributor

Walter the cat  from Chevy trucks will always be one of my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

I love all of those GEICO commercials. 

My newest favorite is this one, with the guy lamenting "there's too much pressure in the bathroom":

default-large.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

The gas station setting  (adv electric cars).....no gas - no squeegee......

Esteemed Contributor

The Pedigree dog food commercial, where the nurse brings a sweet therapy dog into the sick child's room and the little girl says "more treatment?". The nurse says "we're going to try something different today"....the look on that little girls face is priceless as the dog nuzzles beside her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

I like the progressive ones, that are teaching young people not to be old acting, like their parents.

Yup! I'm just like the parents...LOL