New Contributor

Does anyone know why all of a sudden QVC is no longer listing which host is hosting which show at what time anymore?  It no longer shows the hosts for the shows and I like watching certain hosts and would even stay up for the TSV when I knew who was hosting. Might sound silly but all of a sudden the program guide doesn't list who's hosting what anymore. Wondering if anyone else even cares!!! THANKS

Esteemed Contributor

I only see 3 posts so WELCOME to the forums!🥰 It is not a silly question. It was not on my radar so I checked just now and do not see the names either. Perhaps more changes are coming in the host lineup.🤔 I am certain one of our awesome posters will fill us in soon! THANK you for posting the question, because I am curious too!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

I am curious as well.  Names were removed a few weeks ago . 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts in Program Guide

[ Edited ]

I'm more interested in the products than who's hosting so a non-issue for me.  If there are products of interest and I can't stand the host--true most of the time, LOL!!--I just check the website.

Honored Contributor

No, we don't know wh6 host's  names aren't listed.  Too many changes too often, maybe?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Welcome @DogMamaX2. This is just speculation, but I wonder if its because people who see a hosts name they don't like won't watch. If its anonymous, maybe they'll tune in. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, we don't know wh6 host's  names aren't listed.  Too many changes too often, maybe?

@Kachina624 - I think you're right! With hosts being out because of illness, travel, or another reason the host scheduling department probably has to do a lot of shuffling!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@AZfem wrote:

Welcome @DogMamaX2. This is just speculation, but I wonder if its because people who see a hosts name they don't like won't watch. If its anonymous, maybe they'll tune in. 

I'm doing the opposite.  I watch the shows that have the products I like and  hosted by a host(s) that I like or can at least tolerate.  Otherwise I just shop online searching the website.  

Now I skip most shows and just shop online.  

It may be just a temporary change while they make some updates or get hosts' schedules locked in better.  Stacey is gone, Steve has been back & forth in CA to be with his family (he's posted updated videos), etc.

Respected Contributor

Knowing who will be hosting a show in advance is useful to me.

I am sure that I am not alone in this.  I would often tune into a broadcast if I was aware of the host in advance.   Recently,  I watch less frequently because of this change.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm avoiding the hours Stacey USED to host. Stacey's shoes are too big for  this weird host to fill. She's unwatchable. I no longer bother with the Previously Programmed shows either!

Of the three hosts who trained together, Stacey is gone and Steve is out-of-town. Why bother watching QVC this week?   

Money screams; wealth whispers.