Esteemed Contributor

Re: Honey boo boo has been cancelled!

TLC=The Lunatic Channel
Honored Contributor

I remember when this show was first coming up and I'd be watching a show when the promos for this show would come on. (Yes, I watch a few things on TLC, but nothing anywhere near as vacuous as this hot mess!) You didn't even have to watch a single episode to realize how hideously awful this bunch, and their show, was.

Anyway, good on TLC for dropping this mess. I hope they have the class to also drop rerun airings from their schedule and make a clean break.

Respected Contributor

Apparently child protective services were notified as soon as TMZ broke the story. Good, the kids need to be protected from their mother's stupidity.

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 focksie said:

Disgusting and disgraceful. It's about time. When this show first came out I remember all the posters who said ""Oh but they're good people -- just because they do things differently from most of us doesn't make them bad. They care about each other and that's what's most important"". SMH.

I always thought they were less offensive than ""the housewives."" So much for that theory.

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Goldie76 said: Some additional proof that there is a God.

Ha!~ Good one. I wouldn't go that far, of course, but I love it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 nunya said:
On 10/24/2014 gazelle77 said:

I think it could have been photo shopped... otherwise why would either of them take the picture at all? It is not helping her side.

I read they were with other people. Maybe someone took it and sold it to TMZ.

Maybe it was Dateline - How to Catch a Predator or What Would You Do? Sell the photo to TMZ

Respected Contributor

Finally. Who watches that trash?

Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 glb613 said:

Finally. Who watches that trash?

No finger but there were quite a few here in these forums who watched...in fact they defended this mother and family members behaviors quite often.

Super Contributor

On 10/24/2014 makeup addict said: I'm a southerner. The show does not represent us. Just like the Anish shows don't portray the Amish.

You are right! I lived in Georgia for 3 years and I never saw anyone act like those people do. All the people I met were very nice, lovely people.

Trusted Contributor

Well someone at TLC finally came to their senses!